Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Last of 30


I would like a mental room, full of couches and chairs
Where I could literally arrange my thoughts and..

     Figure out where and how to compose myself for a character sketch

     Dim the lights and mysteriously disappear from the room to pen a thriller

     Test the premises for a drama or play

     Recline, briefly, in various locations to compose short stories

     Cling desperately to the love seat to write a tragic romance

     Dive off a footstool and bounce on a sofa to bangout an action adventure

     Tear off my clothes and open the curtains to draft an exposé

     Beam in a futuristic davenport and hover over it to create science fiction

     Strike humorous poses and jokingly topple off the ottoman for comedic effect

     Describe the room in honest detail for a non-fiction article

     Minimize the furniture and arrange it just so to write poetry

     Find a position with a clear view of my reflection for an autobiography



Whew made it! It's been quite a challenge, mostly fun. Definitely recommend doing anything you like for 30 days in a row. Thank you, NaPoWriMo!


No comments:

Post a Comment