Monday, August 24, 2009

"..and blog like nobody's reading it."


Well, hello there! I feel like a chick who just hatched herself out of a shell, and sat wide-eyed looking around. My first blog. Sure, I know blogger has been around 10 years already, but - did you?

Rough seque: Look, I found ancient Celtic spirals in Ireland at New Grange!


This is my place for sharing pictures, mainly of my artwork, but other beloved images will show up (like Celtic art).

Wow - this first one is really hard. It seems more like making that first smudge from a new paint tube or paint-pen: nothing to bring people into the room for, but still necessary, and also fun to see how the color looks and get a feel for the flow. (hee hee - amusing myself with my art geekiness!)


If you think the title is obtusely cryptic.. you obviously don't read inspirational quotes too often. Funny that the original (google "dance like nobody's watching") is credited to many: Mark Twain, the Irish, anonymous, and has evolved many different variations. Write your own today!

No comments:

Post a Comment